Terms and Conditions for Ticket Purchase
- By purchasing a ticket you agree to the following terms and conditions
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inform us of any change of address, contact phone number or email address after booking so that we can keep you updated with any changes to the programme. Please note that our preferred method of contact for customers booking online is by email, so care should be taken to provide a current, valid email address.
- Customers are advised to check their purchase upon receipt.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled, moved to another date, or if details of the event are significantly changed after an order is placed (significant changes being a change of venue or dates).
- Alterations to speaker line up and programme
- We reserve the right to alter the programme (i.e. timings, speakers and content) at our sole discretion. However, we will only do this where we feel it is in the best interest of ticket holders (i.e. in the event of a speaker canceling etc.).
- If the line up or content of presentations is substantially changed from the advertised line up or content up to 28 days before the event and you would like to request a refund, please contact us at the email@example.com
Change of venue or cancellation
- We reserve the right to change the venue or cancel the event. In the unlikely event that this happens, as soon as we are notified of any amendments we will contact all customers by email. If the event is cancelled, you will be entitled to a full refund. If the event is rescheduled or moved venue, you will be given the option of retaining your tickets for the new date/location, or claiming a refund. The email will contain details on how to obtain this refund.
- Please note, however, it is the customer's responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, and we cannot guarantee that they will inform the customer of any changes to the event date, time or venue although we will of course endeavor to do so.
- Please note, if the event is cancelled or postponed, we cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the customer for travel, accommodation or any other related service.
- The right to admission is reserved by us and event venue, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may from time to time carry out security searches. No refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of late arrival, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
- By ordering you agree that the tickets are for the personal use of you and your party only, and will not be resold or transferred. Any resale or attempt to resell the tickets at a price higher than purchased will result in your orders being cancelled without prior notification.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order that further to investigation we deem to be possibly of a fraudulent nature.